Dog training offers fun, affordable programs and puppy training classes that address a variety of needs for adopted animals. It has become the training program that not only helps owners but gives back to our community and animals in need.
Puppy Pre-K is designed to introduce puppies to basic obedience. For puppies 12 weeks to 8 months. Teaching your pup the basics of obedience will help them tackle any obstacle they face, while building up a strong line of communication with you.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
PUPPY TRAINING CLASS INCLUDES
- Dog Ages: 12 weeks to 8 months
- Schedule: 6 weekly classes 1 hour in length
- Fee: $139 per dog (MSRPAC adopters receive a 20% discount)
- Puppies must be under 8 months old.
- Puppies must have at least two sets of (DA2PPV) vaccinations given at least 7 days prior to class start date.
- Puppy training classes are held outdoors in our Green Play Yard.
- Preregistration is required.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.