Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center partners with Jason Rae of InsideOut Dog Training to provide positive based for brand new dog adopters. A portion of training fees are donated back to the center to help even more dogs find new and loving homes. InsideOut Dog Training offers fun, affordable programs and group dog training classes that address a variety of needs for adopted animals. Its has become the training program that not only helps owners but gives back to our community and animals in need.
This is an introductory-level course that addresses training areas of immediate concern to dog owners.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Loose leash walking.
- Coming when called.
- Watch me (attention on owner.)
- Greeting without jumping.
- Settle down (calmness in the home).
- Wait for permission (doorways, street corners, etc.).
- And many more!
- Dog Ages: 18 weeks or older.
- Schedule: 4 weekly classes 1 hour in length.
- Proof of Rabies Vaccination required.
- Dogs must be manageable in presence of other dogs.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive towards people.
- Classes are held outdoors at the Pet Adoption Center large covered training yard.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center’s group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.
Sundays, August 18 - September 15, 3:30 pm with Jason
Download the banners below and let social media know how your puppy is doing.