Join us in building the future of the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center
Planned gifts can be a meaningful way to contribute to an area of your choice—Adoptions, Spay/Neuter Services, and more. Regardless of where your passion lies, the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center has many options available to leave a lasting legacy. Once the decision is made, we would like to invite you to become a member of our 1897 Society.
Benefits of joining the 1897 Society
The 1897 Society was established to recognize supporters who have included the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center in their estate plans through gifts of cash or securities, trusts, real estate, retirement plans, insurance, or other forms of planned gifts. We recognize this group as essential partners in our future. Membership is extended to those who make any of the following commitments:
- Include the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center in their trust or will
- Establish a gift to the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center, which may include future interest in real estate, a charitable remainder trust, or a charitable gift annuity
- Name the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center as the beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy
As a member of 1897 Society, you have the opportunity to create your legacy by supporting current programs as well as future generations, ensuring the long-term financial stability of the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center, and inspiring others to join you.
In addition, 1897 Society members receive:
- An annual appreciation luncheon
- Invitations to Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center functions
- Certificate of membership signed by the Executive Director and Board of Directors President
- Quarterly e-newsletter
Join the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center 1897 Society
To join the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center Legacy Club, please contact Marlene Johnson, fundraising manager at fundraising@ petsadoption.org or 951-688-4340 ext 311
NOTE: We encourage you to consult your personal financial advisor about making a legacy gift. The Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center staff cannot offer legal or financial advice.